Ww2 for 6.7

2wd-fire

Reaction score
image.jpg. I saw this on Facebook looks pretty good gain for bone stock truck

colecoop56

Reaction score
That's very interesting. You really thing it would be harder on the internals? Its something I would be interested in

BlueOx

Reaction score
If turbos fail at the stock level what do you think will happen pushing more air?

But, if indeed it is a billet wheel, that would mean its lighter than the stock cast wheel, in turn making it have less rotating mass and easier on the bearings I'd think of it were easier to spool.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
The turbo is already oversped in factory form. I'd be curious to know how the WW affects that, whether it be better or worse

12stroker

Reaction score
I just don't see 60hp from just the ww on a stock turbo. I guess it's because I think that's a weak link on these trucks. I have actually thrown a over speed code on my company truck stock tuned.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I think because this was on a stock truck , boost was not high , meaning speed wasn't either. This needs to be tested on a tuned truck. But that's a great increase for no tune.

colecoop56

Reaction score
I mean I dont think it will really improve the drive-ability like a whole new turbo set up would. Its still the design that im not a fan of. But if it was safe, the extra hp for people wanting to keep the stock turbo would be nice

12stroker

Reaction score
Unless these are free I would put one on. other than that it would have to be on truck for a few thousands miles not just a dyno to get me to buy it. Also I was already a trial by error testing on dpf delete stuff on dodges back in early 08 so I don't want to break my truck.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Unless these are free I would put one on. other than that it would have to be on truck for a few thousands miles not just a dyno to get me to buy it. Also I was already a trial by error testing on dpf delete stuff on dodges back in early 08 so I don't want to break my truck.

Lol pus!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Latest posts

Members online