Yay or nay on painting in between windows black???

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Not a big fan myself. Like someone mentioned above, from afar it looks good. Up close I think it looks kinda ****ty. But that's just me

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wouldn't do it but that's because it makes a crew cab look like a supercab. Just my opinion.

I personally don't think that white dually is done up smooth enough to benefit from a finishing touch type accent like that. That platinum is waay sleeker than the op dually.

Josh van dyke did that on his red eclb 6l. It's a red truck with all ptm and custom emblems. Looks badazz! But every thing else is custom too so it was a finishing touch on an otherwise one of a kind truck.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm liking it more and more...especially on the white Platinum since I just happen to have one myself. LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'm liking it more and more...especially on the white Platinum since I just happen to have one myself. LOL

I thought it looked good on the white platty in this thread but I've seen it on some stuff and it looks like shti.

Your projects tend to look better than most anyway though.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I think the trucks that it looks ok on have really dark tinted windows so it flows well. If you aren't running a 5 or 15% tint it won't look even decent. I really don't care for the look a lot of dodge guys do it though

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I gave it a shot today. Never done vinyl so I learned a few tricks along the way. I'm gonna give it a good stare over the long weekend and if I decide to keep it I got enough vinyl to re-do it....I think I can get the corners where it meets the window molding better and I learned a trick for cutting and not getting into the paint. I'm far from a professional but it came out decent at least. Enough vinyl to do it twice was only 13 bucks so no big loss if I decide to rip it all off.

11128719_10204336371909086_1700267514404762916_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online