Younger1993 build

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Go for a ride in it. Truck is nasty for a ccsb on 35s.

It has more in it for sure, just need to get some gauges on the turbos and tweak that gate.

strokethis_06

Reaction score
Disappointing news...the painter said the film wouldn't stick to the stainless. He's going to paint them black for now.. Looks like ill have to get them powder coated.

I have read about using a powder coat base then hydro dip then powder coat clear. That should stick and hold up to heat.

stonepusher

Reaction score
nah...not if you're not spraying it haha. stonepusher is spraying this sh*t out of his ride on stock guts. heard of several others running fuel only at our power level with no problems.I think i'm going to run mine a few times @ test n tune friday night.

fingers crossed

I wouldn't say one .125 jet is spraying the sh*t out of it. I was only using a .62 jet this past weekend.

MorganY

Reaction score
Good news! And even worse news....

Start with the good news:

Cooper found a truck for a steal (thanks coop!). 2005 6.0 RCLB

http://abilene.craigslist.org/cto/3690815765.html

The bad news:
Motor has to come out, so I can switch over blocks. Popped the bejesus out of the headgaskets at Texas world speedway. Did a test 1/8 mile run, and I'm sure it happened after that.
Started venting on the way home.

I just snapped a photo while I was putting around the old track, was kind of cool.

The motor currently in the truck has 70k on it. Previous owner had the block fire ringed, and at the start of the build, I didn't have to time or $ to pull the motor and run through it, decking, etc.

http://youtu.be/S_xIT8XQUnk

03C-C67E9C675584-1014-00000127B39BD01F_zps8edc9e2f.jpg

Just wonderful :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online