03 FICM fuse

genuineford

Reaction score
Hi all, I keep blowing the FICM fuse on my 03 6.0. Can someone get me a diagram for that fuse under the dash so I can try and diagnose what is going on. When it pops the starter will not turn over and the fuel pump does not turn on. It also kills the obd port. If anyone has any experience with this it would be great. I was towing a vehicle at the time and it took about 12 fuses for me to get home, it would run sometimes for a few miles and sometimes for a 100 yards and sometimes for over an hour. Thanks

genuineford

Reaction score
I was able to get a wireing diagram on this but haven't had time to look at it. Today on my way to work the fuse blew and when I replace it it blows again right away. Are their any hot spots to look at that their may be some wire chafing? I am going to try and dig into it tomorrow after I get up from work. Thanks.

Atsah

Reaction score
I would amagine chaffing would be the problem, she's shorted somewhere..

genuineford

Reaction score
I would imagine also it seems to be blowing when I hit the brakes and the front end dives or when I am on a rough road and hit a large bump.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
It is an 03.

Pull the injector harness, turn the key on with.it still plugged into the ficm n start ur way.around the harness bending and wiggling until the fuse pops.... Dig and repair wire

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.