• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

04 Crewcab Lariat SB 4x4

blainhar

Reaction score
I am selling my 2004 F-250 Lariat Powerstoke 4x4 short bed. It has 195,681 miles. All work was done at 181,000 miles. ARP Headstuds, Sinister solution kit, etc. Has all Moog front end. SCT X4 tuner with custom tunes from Innovative diesel. I have all the paperwork and took photos of both the receipts for parts and a photo of the only visible head stud. Truck has power everything, seats, rear window, mirror defrost, etc. Also comes with 7 inch clarion in dash touch screen as well as a 10inch kenwood sub and amp. Brand new HID headlights and smoked marker lights. Tires and wheels are brand new with less than 200 miles. 315/20/10 Fierce Attitude tires with Moto Mayhem wheels. I have also replaced both batteries in March. I went ahead and had the truck re-pinstriped because there were parts peeling and drove me crazy. Truck has been great to me, I just no longer have a need and my wife and I are relocating as you can probably tell by the sign in the yard. Truck has zero accidents and a clean title. I tried to take every picture I could think of. Exterior does have some rock chips but no rust or dents. If you have any questions feel free to call or text 513-258-6249. I have attached the craigslist ad below. Thank you for looking!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/5042121534.html

Last edited:

Josh923

Reaction score
Good looking truck, should go pretty quick.
I drive an 04 CCSB Lariat as well that is the same color, just has the more tan colored two-tone. The crimson/maroon color has always been one of my favorites.

Can I ask you a question? I don't mean to go off-topic, so take this as a free bump.. Butt where'd you buy your HID's from? I love how those look. Thanks