• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

'04 John Deere 4210 Utility

Sodbuster Jr.

Reaction score
Selling my 2004 John Deere 4210 utility tractor and attachments. Bought the tractor new when we moved into our new house. It's a great machine for doing yard work, landscaping, loader work, snow removal, etc. We used it mainly for landscaping and mowing the yard. List of equipment is as follows: Tractor w/ loader, 5' finishing mower, 4' brush hog, 3pt. fertilizer spreader, 5' rear blade, and pallet forks for the loader. I would ideally like to get rid of everything as a whole package. Asking $20,500 for everything. Those prices are straight from the local dealership.

HPIM2772.jpg

Tractor: Approx. 640 hours, 3 cylinder Yanmar diesel, serviced regularly, washed and waxed religiously, hydro trans, aux. rear hydrualics, aux. light package, cruise control, loader w/ bucket and pallet forks, the best part IT IS FOUR WHEEL DRIVE, lots of options. Like new, but much cheaper. Attachments shown below.

HPIM2769.jpg

HPIM2768.jpg

HPIM2767.jpg

HPIM2766.jpg

HPIM2765.jpg

PM for more info.

vcassens

Reaction score
Where are you located? I have an uncle looking I will pass it along and do you no how much it is rated to lift? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online