06 stocks on a 04 question

OBS73

Reaction score
My buddy has a setup with hardly any miles I can pick up dirt cheap from him. I know it requires spacers due to the backspacing difference but i was wondering if 2" spacers are neceasar or can I get away with the 1.5" spacers I have sitting in the garage? I don't want to drive a couple cities over and pick them up right away if not. Thanks

08Monster

Reaction score
Rims. It sounds like it anyway. Since 06 and 04 have different backspacing, will they still fit with 1.5in spacers. Gotta read into it

sootie

Reaction score
i know LOL i just felt like breaking balls...

1.5" spacers will make it clear but you will have to trim the studs. if you do 2" spacers-no trimming required.

personally, i would just live with the tiny bit of spring rub and not do spacers at all

JMart

Reaction score

1.5" spacers will make it clear but you will have to trim the studs. if you do 2" spacers-no trimming required.

personally, i would just live with the tiny bit of spring rub and not do spacers at all

Have you seen them without the spacers? They look like railroad trucks. Or a fat guy with tiny legs.

K_Hood

Reaction score
Have you seen them without the spacers? They look like railroad trucks. Or a fat guy with tiny legs.

This.

I've longed for a set of the King Ranch 20's with the tan, that came on the 2011+ trucks. But the way OEM wheels look on our trucks without spacers is silly. By the time I find a clean set, buy tires and buy spacers I'm at the price of a set of aftermarket rims that wouldn't require spacers. :shrug:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score

should have kept breaking...

stocks? really?

Latest posts

Members online