• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 factory fog lights with brackets.

RSK

Reaction score
130obo with brackets, and hardware. both fog lights work perfect and are off my 2010 f350, they are plenty bright enough to drive with fog lights only. just ordered my LED fog light kit from the diesel cartel and will be installing it within a week. call or text or pm me on here 860-573-1244 thanks for looking.

5fdba6b3-9cf7-4532-bac3-84fed9674277_zpse648fd58.jpg

they have no cracks, or anything, in great condition. won't need them once my new led fog lights are installed. will ship them if necessary.

Last edited:

DGCstroker

Reaction score
Is Josh custom making these? If it's just the rigid brackets you ordered you will have to retain the stock brackets and adjustment screw.

RSK

Reaction score
You willing to separate lights from brackets?

sure. i'd sell just the lights if that's all you want.

Is Josh custom making these? If it's just the rigid brackets you ordered you will have to retain the stock brackets and adjustment screw.

i believe they are being custom made and do not require the stock brackets, that's why there was such a long wait for them. I ordered a full kit, with custom brackets.

DGCstroker

Reaction score
Didn't know. Just got done changing mine with the rigid brackets, it just changed out the housings. Kept the stock brackets.

RSK

Reaction score
Didn't know. Just got done changing mine with the rigid brackets, it just changed out the housings. Kept the stock brackets.

you sir are correct, I just did mine this afternoon and stock brackets and some of the hardware is reused. oh well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.