08 Mirrors on a 04'

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
So Ive seen threads about mounting them doesnt look hard... My question is electrical.. I hear theres too many wires on the 6.0 plug then the 6.4 plug... My question is which ones.. Just color to color whats left leave it out...?

Koda22

Reaction score
My understanding was you could pay them prewired. I think it was a1auto that was selling ready to install, just buy them with the same setup you already have....(heat, power, and so on)

Superblazin

Reaction score
I have the ones from A1 and it just plugged right in! They did provide a pig tail for alternative years. But I didn't need to use it!! 1/2 hr install including beer in between!
Best suggestion I can make is to use a magnetic bit, them little nuts are a bugger to find in the bottom of the door when dropped!

mint-6oh

Reaction score
The 08+ mirrors have significantly more wires in connector than your 04 will have and the colors do not match up. You need an 04 wiring diagram and a wiring diagram for whatever year the new mirrors are from to wire them correctly

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Anyone have a wiring diagram for the 08 I have the 04 from my all data but I don't want to purchase an 08 account also just for the mirrors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Arctic Fox

Reaction score
I have a file I can send you that contains all the info I could find before I installed a set of 2011 mirrors onto my 2006. PM my your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.