1.15 Exhaust Housing Adapter

Marty

Reaction score
Besides beans, is there anywhere to get one?

If so, need it asap. If anyone has a used one I'll buy it!

Thanks!

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Sorry for the derail but nobody has really answered my question. Do I need a adaptor for my e99 van turbo?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sorry for the derail but nobody has really answered my question. Do I need a adaptor for my e99 van turbo?

Idk? Do you? Does the turbine discharge flange that.came.with it fit your downpipe. You'll have to investigate. It either fits.or.it.doesnt.

Marty

Reaction score
E99 and L99 downpipe flange is the same. So yes, you'll need an adapter if I'm reading your question correctly.

BDP Sales

Reaction score
2-3 week lead. Need it ASAP.

Got the call right before i left tonight that they shipped out today, should be in my hands by the first of next week. If that will work for you let me know and i'll get one shipped out to you as soon as they arrive.

Marty

Reaction score
RiffRaff opens at 10:30 my time, if they don't have them in stock I will send you my address.

Big Bore

Reaction score
Please have it ceramic coated pink for Frank, it will fit in well with all the accents in the cab of his truck...:evil

I was actually considering sending my 1.15 housing and the adapter to Riff Raff for coating. In a compound setup I think it's a must. Trying to decide on coating or tape for the intermediate pipe.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.