1/4" coil spacers, but what about rear block?

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I am planning on calling Trevor in the morning, but I was hoping to get some questions answered tonight.

Front Driver: 41.25"
Front Passenger: 41.75"
Rear Driver: 41.25"
Rear Passenger: 42.25"

I want to add a PMF 1.5" spacer to the front of my 250. I will add (2) 1/4" spacers to the front driver side as it sits 1/2" lower than the front passenger.

Problem is, my rear passenger side is 1" taller than my rear driver side. This is with a full tank of fuel, so I was thinking of splitting the difference and getting a 4" block for the rear passenger and a 4.5" block for drivers side. Will this be okay? I have never heard of this being done before (not that its ground breaking stuff), but wanted to ask first.

Thanks all

jwalk09

Reaction score
I don't see how it could hurt anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Cuz, I thought the same thing. However, why does it being 1" difference from the factory not matter? I need someone smarter than me and who has not celebrated as much as me (its my birthday) to figure it out.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Might be worth getting the front level and then maybe the rears will get a bit closer.

JMart

Reaction score
Might be worth getting the front level and then maybe the rears will get a bit closer.

This. The front dipping down more can bring the opposite corner up.

I can't see the axle being at different distances away from the springs as a good idea.

Latest posts

Members online