• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

11-up center console

nickg3130

Reaction score
WTB a center console for a 11-up truck. Found a few on eBay but they want crazy money for them (over 1k). Let me know if you guys see anything or have anything for sale. Thanks.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I wish the '08 consoles had the vents in them. Because I'd trade you mine for a little cash lol like a little cash to cover me driving down there. Haha

RedRice589

Reaction score
Damn... Let me brainstorm lol
I miss being able to put my foot up on the center hump when im driving. and i drive a lot. The vents isnt that big of a deal but its nice when you're sleeping in the backseat it keeps you cool. Dont judge me lol i got schedules to keep sometimes you sleep in the back haha

nickg3130

Reaction score
I miss being able to put my foot up on the center hump when im driving. and i drive a lot. The vents isnt that big of a deal but its nice when you're sleeping in the backseat it keeps you cool. Dont judge me lol i got schedules to keep sometimes you sleep in the back haha

Oh I don't blame you. It kinda sucks bc im gonna have to do some serious modifications for the 6.7 console to work. I have the only lariat ultimate truck with a manual t-case... But I have some ideas to make it work.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Oh I don't blame you. It kinda sucks bc im gonna have to do some serious modifications for the 6.7 console to work. I have the only lariat ultimate truck with a manual t-case... But I have some ideas to make it work.
Ahh. Yea that makes it difficult. i love the 6 cupholders and the plug in the back for 12v power but i can get that hooked up pretty easily.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Ahh. Yea that makes it difficult. i love the 6 cupholders and the plug in the back for 12v power but i can get that hooked up pretty easily.

I'd like to get the outlet in the back to work. Not the end of the world if it doesn't tho. I'm gonna shoot ya pm maybe we can work something out.

Latest posts

Members online