13-16 Spartan tuning

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean you're going to put it up? Where and how do I get it to my SD card?

It will be posted on our site, with a link to it here. Files go on the SD card in the "custom files" directory. If you need any help with it, our tech support guys can help you on Monday.

I'm going to be putting some test time in tonight, weather permitting.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Looks absolutely amazing!

Glad you think so. I've always though that the "market standard" for rotary switches, such as the DSP5, and the typical "flip chip" style switches were cheesy and didn't belong in a $60,000.00 truck, so we wanted to offer something cleaner.

Even if it comes at the cost of my sanity. :blitzed:

Sullys450

Reaction score
Glad you think so. I've always though that the "market standard" for rotary switches, such as the DSP5, and the typical "flip chip" style switches were cheesy and didn't belong in a $60,000.00 truck, so we wanted to offer something cleaner.

Even if it comes at the cost of my sanity. :blitzed:

Right on! My mind is made up now on how I am going to tune my new truck. This looks very promising. The placement is great, the visibility is great too.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
When can we order this?!? I'm in for the promo pricing too!

I'm making test cables over the weekend.

Once we have about 30 days of solid feedback from our BETA guys, it will go into production.

The custom bezels may be running behind that. It would be entirely possible to ship out switches and cables without the bezel, and you can mount it in a 3/8 hole on the dash (the little cubby on the drivers side, bottom of dash would be a good spot) until we have the bezels shown ready to go. That would get you up and running sooner.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm making test cables over the weekend.

Once we have about 30 days of solid feedback from our BETA guys, it will go into production.

The custom bezels may be running behind that. It would be entirely possible to ship out switches and cables without the bezel, and you can mount it in a 3/8 hole on the dash (the little cubby on the drivers side, bottom of dash would be a good spot) until we have the bezels shown ready to go. That would get you up and running sooner.

go to bed , its past your bed time ! LOL

nixonjeep17

Reaction score
92a5ade757fa020670b72729fe2f85af.jpg

I'll be ordering mine soon!

15 cc sb 6.7

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
where did you move the 4x4 knob to? I see that's where the sotf knob is

4x4 knob stays (it's on the left side). This replaces the 12v power port.

As mentioned before, you can mount it elsewhere too if you want to keep the port. But with several other 12v ports available in the truck, I think most customers will use the location pictured.

Jomax

Reaction score
13-16 ******* tuning

So I still need to buy the n gauge to run tuning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online