15-16 Ndash EGTs

TexAg56

Reaction score
Ok for the guys running the Ndash on their 15-16 trucks, are you able to monitor your EGTs??? I have a stock probe in my EGR blockoff plate. With this will the Ndash be able to read EGTs? I dont see why it's necessary to buy an adapter if I have a probe plugged in ready to read temps. I would appreciate any info from you guys who have the Ndash on the newer trucks. Thanks

TexAg56

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply man. Ive read this but doesnt really answer what I am trying to figure out. I already have a probe in the EGR plate, will I be able to monitor EGT temps this way? I dont know why we would even need an adapter. Would like to hear from Sparrtan or anyone with a 15-16 who surely has had this same question.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply man. Ive read this but doesnt really answer what I am trying to figure out. I already have a probe in the EGR plate, will I be able to monitor EGT temps this way? I dont know why we would even need an adapter. Would like to hear from Sparrtan or anyone with a 15-16 who surely has had this same question.

The way I understand it is it will use a sensor that the 15-16s already have.

The nDash will use the spar<>tan made harness, and it will have a predefined pid on the nDash to choose from.

I remember Matt saying that Ford didn't broadcast a oem pid over the can network for egt from that sensor.

Latest posts

Members online