15 D elete Tranny Tuning SCT

scorpion67

Reaction score
I bought this tuner from a member on here just got around to d-leteing it the other day and tuned with what i was told was KEM tunes (I believe the guy) and the tranny squalls terribly forsure in 4-5th gear so i called KEM because i thought i had read they had comw up with better tuning and would possibly have updated files for me. Come to find out they deny it being they're product. Can anyone tell buy this photo who's tunes they are? If it helps the Preloaded tune support is not available on this device, only custom tunes. I am new to the 6.7 world so i am not fimiliad with what each tune writer calls their tunes.
So if i scrap these tunes and go to GH can i expect the tranny to quit squalling on some shifts? I am new to the aftermarket 6.7 world thanks for your help!
53084dcab8882258ebbf8fa080eac9cb.jpg

Sent from a Californian ruined by smog laws

scorpion67

Reaction score
They reputable as far as tranny tuning goes? Im a GH fan personally on my 6.0 but haven't done a whole lot a research on 6.7s

scorpion67

Reaction score
Ya this thing would do it stock a little bit if you had it in manual shifting from 4-5 WOT. I think GH would solve my problems!

jwalk09

Reaction score
Doesn't look like pip files . I have no problems on pip tunes. Are the gh tunes still throwing codes on 15+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DayTrader

Reaction score
For what its worth, no squall here on the 4-5 shift on my 16 using GH tunes. But I only have 500 miles or so on it now. I guess time will tell!

What tune are you running for DD? Do you have any delayed power delivery? By that I mean from a slow roll, pedal to the floor, how long before the truck takes off?

Reaction score
What tune are you running for DD? Do you have any delayed power delivery? By that I mean from a slow roll, pedal to the floor, how long before the truck takes off?

I am currently DD on street. But I started on tow. Neither of which have had any issue with the delayed power delivery off the line. Truck takes off when you hit the pedal. Once spring rolls around and I actually get some miles on my truck (I only have 1400 so far), I will be changing the tune to hot street as Ive heard thats the best DD with a lot more power.

Latest posts

Members online