15' Deleted powerstroke vids

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I said I'd get some vids up of the exhaust on my 15' Powerstroke,And finally got a chance to get some.I was in a hurry so I only got 2 vids.I didn't wanna tick off the neighbors so the exhaust vid wasn't a WOT run.As for the speedo vid,I took a detour to Mexico for that ;)
I told the wifey for 2 days to get her heels out of my truck and obviously she didn't,So I made good use of 2 of them lol!
Truck has 35's and 3.31 gears with the PIP Performance tune at the moment!Truck also has an S&B intake and a Flopro 5" DP back exhaust.
It's more smoke than I like on TIP in,But I hardly ever drive in a manner to where it will "ROLL COAL" as the younger generation liked to call it lol.Thats bad being that I'm 29 haha!Vids were taken with my Iphone6,But photobucket obviously cut down the resolution on them.
http://s140.photobucket.com/user/trikeffex/media/5E8069EA-8E18-4408-BFEC-39342763E1B3.mp4.html
http://s140.photobucket.com/user/trikeffex/media/2D602718-A5D9-4D88-B6D1-3E30BA3F9444.mp4.html

Charles

Last edited:

lobe50

Reaction score
Wow I am in love w the 1st vid..Sounds Awesome.
The second vid in the cab seems to have an air whooshing kinda noise?
Is it background noise or does it sound that whooshy in the cab?
Sorry for the kinda stupid descriptive wording lol

Mr.BigOil

Reaction score
Well......you know your getting old when you buy a 15 to not sound like that. LOL

Very nice, if your into that.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Nice! Ditch that s&b intake for one of our cold air kits and you'll pick up some hp to the wheels. Let me know if I can help

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
Can you get a video of the exhaust brake from the out side. I curious how that sounds with a straight pipe 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Wow I am in love w the 1st vid..Sounds Awesome.
The second vid in the cab seems to have an air whooshing kinda noise?
Is it background noise or does it sound that whooshy in the cab?
Sorry for the kinda stupid descriptive wording lol

It's not background noise lol.I guess that's how the 15's sound.I know it's a lot different than the 11-14's.I expected more whistling as well,But I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome.I know that the constant whooshing sound @ idle is supposed to be fixed with the new tune updates.Not sure what was changed in it tho.

Charles

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Can you get a video of the exhaust brake from the out side. I curious how that sounds with a straight pipe 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe the Exhaust brake works with my current tune,But the tune update fixes that.Unfortunately I'm going to be at work for 6weeks so it will be a while before I get back to my truck lol...

Charles

crawl59

Reaction score
Does the superchips have the capabilities of deleting everything? Sorry if that is a stupid question I just haven't seen it used for deletes. Thanks

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Does the superchips have the capabilities of deleting everything? Sorry if that is a stupid question I just haven't seen it used for deletes. Thanks

Unfortunately the furthest you can get with a modded super chip tune is strictly trans related. Engine files are pre-calibrated and can't be altered by a end user.

I do have custom DPF-on tuning available though that is much more aggressive power wise, than the super chip tuning I tested on my 15 months ago. If you're interested, let me know. I'd be glad to help

Latest posts

Members online