15 tuning ready!!

Reaction score
We are proud to say that the tuning for 2015 6.7's is ready to go. Turbine brake works, lots of power. Race tune shifts firm and fast.

X4's are in stock and ready to sell. $899 shipped.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Great news,congrats&i'll most likely be getting with you as soon as i get my current mods ironed out :)

FordPSD64

Reaction score
We are proud to say that the tuning for 2015 6.7's is ready to go. Turbine brake works, lots of power. Race tune shifts firm and fast.

X4's are in stock and ready to sell. $899 shipped.

y'all are awesome! i knew y'all would get it figured out in no time. cant wait to get mine deleted. I'm sure they're the same i know you said 520-540 previously but I'm curious about the numbers as well.

Reaction score
Can I load the files on my X4?

No, they only come as pre-loaded units right now. Custom tuning may come later but even then it would require sending the tuner to us.

Soon. Have not been back since last week. The power is there, the latest revisions were all drivability issues. Still should be in that 500-540 range like we have seen. In 2-3 weeks we will be back on the dyno to get more numbers with the latest race file that we are selling now and then we are going to start pushing my 2015 until it stops holding rail pressure to see how for we have left.

y'all are awesome! i knew y'all would get it figured out in no time. cant wait to get mine deleted. I'm sure they're the same i know you said 520-540 previously but I'm curious about the numbers as well.

Numbers like I said will come. I think we are well north of 550 now as it's much stronger than it was when it dynoed 540. With that being said on my 2015 at wot it ran 39psi and 1100* at wot on a run locked in 5th from 60-100mph. Much, much, much more fun to drive. I've got a lot more info in getting ready to publish pertaining to my 2015 test mule build tonight. Check it for a lot more numbers and cool new products
I've installed in the last few days.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I know it's off topic but will you guys make tunes for the 11-14 trucks with the X4 to accept your 15 turbos?

Or maybe a package deal - 15 turbo,bigger fuel pump and tunes?

Reaction score
I know it's off topic but will you guys make tunes for the 11-14 trucks with the X4 to accept your 15 turbos?

Or maybe a package deal - 15 turbo,bigger fuel pump and tunes?

Yes, they are almost ready. Probably next week I will have a batch of them loaded and ready to ship with or without turbos. And for ones who have already bought a turbo from us we will offer a price break.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
No, they only come as pre-loaded units right now. Custom tuning may come later but even then it would require sending the tuner to us.

Soon. Have not been back since last week. The power is there, the latest revisions were all drivability issues. Still should be in that 500-540 range like we have seen. In 2-3 weeks we will be back on the dyno to get more numbers with the latest race file that we are selling now and then we are going to start pushing my 2015 until it stops holding rail pressure to see how for we have left.

Numbers like I said will come. I think we are well north of 550 now as it's much stronger than it was when it dynoed 540. With that being said on my 2015 at wot it ran 39psi and 1100* at wot on a run locked in 5th from 60-100mph. Much, much, much more fun to drive. I've got a lot more info in getting ready to publish pertaining to my 2015 test mule build tonight. Check it for a lot more numbers and cool new products
I've installed in the last few days.

i cant wait to see what happens. i got my 15 at paint right now but as soon as its done its going to centex to get the deletes. I've been following your build thread and just seen the wastegate prototype set up you posted on Facebook. looks NICE! keep it up morgan!

ftast350

Reaction score
Is there going to be an option to use the Livewire TS in the near future? The reason I ask is because I have one sitting in the garage.

Latest posts

Members online