15 tuning ready!!

ftast350

Reaction score
So I am just a bit worried about warranty, I would hate for something to happen and my $7x,xxx truck needs another 10-15gs for a motor or something. Is there a "time period" a guy should wait before slapping on some goodies and voiding warranty? (Mostly asking for any new comers)

Reaction score
Is there going to be an option to use the Livewire TS in the near future? The reason I ask is because I have one sitting in the garage.

We can get them new. But as far as I know there is no plans to offer any re-tune of older tuners. But as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't have the livewire TS screen shoved up my ***. They suck so bad to operate. I cringe everytime I load one onto a 6.0.....

ftast350

Reaction score
We can get them new. But as far as I know there is no plans to offer any re-tune of older tuners. But as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't have the livewire TS screen shoved up my ***. They suck so bad to operate. I cringe everytime I load one onto a 6.0.....

Ya I have noticed its not as easy/nice to use as the cts but I got it for a really good price.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score

you sure use your mouth pretty!

<-- hates Livewires also

Reaction score
Just letting people know that the cold sluggishness we have found in the tunes was related to the egr delete. We pulled all the sensors, switch and motor out and plugged everything electrical back in just like factory. No cold problems and still full exhaust brake function. So for the full 2015 cooler deleted like me you need to pull all the electrical parts off your egr and keep them plugged in with our tunes. That means everything. Even the egt sensor. The rest of the guys who haven't deleted egr yet you have not experienced it. In fact maybe no one but me has with these tunes. But at least we know the cause.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just letting people know that the cold sluggishness we have found in the tunes was related to the egr delete. We pulled all the sensors, switch and motor out and plugged everything electrical back in just like factory. No cold problems and still full exhaust brake function. So for the full 2015 cooler deleted like me you need to pull all the electrical parts off your egr and keep them plugged in with our tunes. That means everything. Even the egt sensor. The rest of the guys who haven't deleted egr yet you have not experienced it. In fact maybe no one but me has with these tunes. But at least we know the cause.

great info !

roadkingfl

Reaction score
Man I miss my H&S! I had it on my Job 1 (purchased May 2010) 2011 F350 SRW and loved it. My intent wasn't speed, it was for eliminating the DEF, DPF and disable the EGR. The H&S did it's job in spades. Went in smoothly with NO issues at all. Traded my truck in with 62K and never had a single problem. I live in the Keys and went to S. Dakota twice with it (approx. 4800 miles round trip) pulling my 16K fifthwheel.

When APEX comes out with their solution I will be first in line for that product. Not knocking the solutions already available, just had a great experience with H&S.

Good luck guys!

AJ

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.