• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1995 F350 Crew cab 4x4

Dieselfever

Reaction score
This is my brother's truck he is selling: It is a Red '95 F350 Crew cab long bed.

*It was an auto and he swapped it to a 5 speed, it has a South bend OFE clutch and the trans was gone through before the swap.
*Has a 4" suspension lift with 35" tires, I would say the tires are currently 60%.
*The front end has been rebuilt recently with new ball joints, tie rods, u-joints, new steering box.
*He recently swapped a Disc brake Dana 80 out of an '01 Dodge in the rear, it is 3.55(so is the front), new brakes on it, ladder bar brackets with ladder bars installed. The speedo is hooked up and works correctly also.
*The engine has a set of Baby swamps that are about 3-4 years old, Electric fuel system using a Super Duty pump with pre and post filters, 66mm drop in OBS turbo(comparable to a D66), TS 4 position chip with Swamps programming.

It is starting to rust on the rear fenders where these trucks do, but isn't bad yet, the truck itself has just over 380K miles on it but as you can see a lot of things have been replaced to maintain it. He currently drives it everyday to and from work(approx 20 miles each way)

He is asking $8000 OBO To inquire call Joe at (859) 446-2808. He is open to offers

Attachments

• Clifford1.jpg
    Clifford1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Clifford2.jpg
    Clifford2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 206

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
Is this in KY? Does he still have it? I am not ready to buy at this very moment but once my house sells I will be picking something like this up maybe this if he still has it at the time.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Yes he still has it and it is located in Northern KY. He said he'd take $7500 obo he's been driving his 08 for abou a week so he has it parked at home for sale now

Latest posts

Members online