1st TIME OWNER.

rickf250

Reaction score
Just bought 2015 F250 Platinum and i like to delete/tune her. I been reading a few posts due to FDA regulations. its not appropriate to ask these questions on public forum. but I'm gonna try anyway because i do not know any other way. i drive my truck daily to work and tow my boat maybe couple times a month. so im looking for better mpg and get rid of REGEN thing. maybe a few more HP at the wheels will be nice to have. so please point my nose to the right direction please! thanks. sorry for the grammar.

jcain

Reaction score
Just bought 2015 F250 Platinum and i like to delete/tune her. I been reading a few posts due to FDA regulations. its not appropriate to ask these questions on public forum. but I'm gonna try anyway because i do not know any other way. i drive my truck daily to work and tow my boat maybe couple times a month. so im looking for better mpg and get rid of REGEN thing. maybe a few more HP at the wheels will be nice to have. so please point my nose to the right direction please! thanks. sorry for the grammar.

SOB, now the ****ing Food and Drug Administration is involved in diesel regulations? You guys rolling French fry smoke need to knock it off!

jcain

Reaction score
Oh. And Morgan@midwestdiesel is who you want to talk to, or BigrPower (mike)

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Order from this guy ^ he got special boxes with some sweet tape and made in america stickers on it..... LOL

Haha that made is USA sticker.......

Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with bud.

roadkingfl

Reaction score

Hey Rick, for future reference...It's the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) not the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)...Oh by the way, both are full of sh!t.:naughty:

rickf250

Reaction score
I really like the mini maxx tuner (just the way it looks). any ideas when it will be available for 2015 model? not really want to settle for SCT and later spend more $ for mini maxx.

EPA =(Environmental Protection Agency)
10-4 lol

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I really like the mini maxx tuner (just the way it looks). any ideas when it will be available for 2015 model? not really want to settle for SCT and later spend more $ for mini maxx.

EPA =(Environmental Protection Agency)
10-4 lol

at this point in time, it WONT be available at all. it wouldn't be a minimaxx anyway , it would be from a Canadian company called apex , and they have no production plans at this time from what I am told.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.