• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2 - 97 F-250s crew cab shortbed manuals

co04cobra

Reaction score
The truck with the utility bed is the truck I had bought for a project.

I then purchased the other truck as a parts truck to fix the utility bed truck.

The parts truck is a X.L.T with power windows, locks, etc..

The utility bed is an X.L, vinyl mat, bench seat. It has 224K on the miles and runs fine. I drove it home about 100mi. It starts a little hard when cold, but starts fine when plugged in. I suspect it needs glow plugs, but I do not have time to work on any more projects. That's why these are for sale.

The parts truck CANNOT be put on the road. It does not run, and I have no idea of the miles. It is being sold with a BILL OF SALE only. However, the entire drivetrain is there.

Both trucks are rust free. The parts truck came from GA, so there will be many rust free parts to resale once one truck is complete.

There can be a very nice truck built out of these 2, but I have to thin some of my projects.

PM me for more pics and/or details.

I may consider partial trades for other trucks. Price is 13Kobo for both.

IMG_0472_zpsf39eb531.jpg

IMG_0471_zps013788a7.jpg

IMG_0470_zps1b9f6241.jpg

IMG_0469_zpseceda97f.jpg

Last edited:

wjamesm

Reaction score
What would you want for the parts truck only ? i am looking for an OBS to do a Cummins and 05 coil spring suspension swap . Where are the trucks located WV. ?

co04cobra

Reaction score
I've gotten several PMs and ?s on the parts truck for individual pieces. I originally wanted to move it as a whole, but I am considering just parting it out.

PM for prices of parts from the truck with the bed. Or I will take $5500 cash for it by itself.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I also have a set of factory aluminum wheels with 75% tread on firestone tires that go with the utility truck, and a set of oem fender lip mouldings.

I'm ready to move one of these. PM with any offers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.