• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 cc lb dually 22.5s and screamin yellow

eric00f350

Reaction score
well im thinking about selling my truck.. i hardly drive it anymore and im wanting to get a 6.0 or a 6.4 reg cab,
it is a 4x4 automatic as well

all the mods are pretty much in the sig below just put on new 7 inch miter stacks, new ballbuster turbo, updated the front end to the 05+ chrome rear bumper,chrome door handles mirror covers tailgate handle harley headlights
has a jl audio system in it speakers 12 inch sub under the front center seat.
just had the truck painted about 2 months ago screamin yellow. tires are like new yet rims need to be polished and the fronts have a little bit of curb rash and one has a small ding in it on the driver side it has 143xxx on it right now i maybe put 50 miles on it a weekend cause im gone out of town all week for work
id like to get 16k but its negotiable im not in a hurry to sell i love driving it i get thumbs up and comments everytime i drive it so if it doesnt sell i wont be heartbroken lol

theres new brakes going in within the next couple weeks and its getting an alignment as well
i will sell with or without the stacks i have some 5 inch miters as well i can put them on instead of the 7s if desired, im keeping the toolbox for my next truck

only thing the truck needs is a new set of center caps and lug nut covers and the rims polished the fronts have a little rash but they can be fixed for a couple hundred they can be new again id do it myself but i dont have the time to and the front lock out hub on the driver side sticks once in a while

heres some pics if you want anymore just let me know ill get them as soon as i can
truck3.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

IMG_20110501_192818.jpg

IMG_20110501_192742.jpg

IMG_20110501_192843.jpg

IMG_20110407_201555.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

Latest posts