• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 F-350 4x4 w/BTS & Injectors $6900

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/2985246460.html

2000 Ford F-350 XLT 4x4 Powerstroke Diesel 197,000 mi $6900/obo
Included addons:

BTS BUILT Transmission with Precision industries Torque Converter ($4800)
BDP 160cc Stage-2 Single Shot Injectors (Beans Diesel Performance) ($1650)
Custom tuned chip (4 Position) ($450)
4" MBRP 304 Stainless Exhaust ($475)
V-10 Trans Cooler ($250)
8' Fisher Plow with 2 years on rebuilt pump (New motor/Resivor/Filter)
407 hp 849 ft/lbs on a Superflow (This truck has been down the track ran a [email protected])

Features:
Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise, A/C, 4x4, ABS 3:73 Limited Slip Differential, Fisher Plow Frame and Wiring (Plow Available), Tekonsha p3 Trailer Brake Controller. 4-steel wheels and snow tires (+/-50%), 4-Aluminum wheels with summer tires (+/-25%), 1 spare steel wheel and tire. Off Road Package, Sliding Rear Window, Heavy Service Suspension.

NEW:
Oil Change 5/5/12 (Shell Rotella)
2 new batteries/Cables 4/10/12
New Oil Cooler 5/2011
Air Filter (Baldwin PA-2820) 5/5/12
Alternator 10/2011
Starter/Solenoid (recent) 5/2011
Brake Pads, Calipers and Rotors all the way around. 4/10/12rears 10/2011 Fronts
10k on rebuilt turbo
Fuse Box 4/10/12
60k on transmission & injectors
Injector Driver Module (IDM) 4/10/12
Generic Electronic Module (GEM) 4/10/12
Water Pump/Hoses 5/2011
Belt/Tensioner 5/2011

This truck has been a plow truck all its life. It is in pretty good condition for a work truck, but has the typical fender rot The plow could use a repaint and has a small hole in the top right corner of the mold-board.

It also does not come with gauges installed, I have a partial set of ISSPro performax gauges I can throw in with a Pod. I got them and never got the chance to swap them out. I have 2 pyro gauges, Fuel Pressure, Boost. The only thing I am still looking for on them are the senders. I have the control box and gauges.

Photos are available at http://photobucket.com/f350_forsale/

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie its got some rust issues on the fenders and usual spots, needs a few things here or there, but I just don't drive it enough to be able to justify maintaining it and bringing the body back up to where I think it should be.

As fun as it is to drive around town, I can't justify the maintenance to use it just a few times a year. I've got my eye on something else. I'm pretty firm on the price. I just dropped it locally from 8500 to get it gone. This is right around part-out price for a truck that runs and drives well. If I had the time and tools, I'd either wait on a higher dollar or part it out.

Last edited:

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
Hell, I'll fill those up. No Charge! I'll include the blown up HPOP line in the bed, and oily rag.

I have a spare fuse panel, CPS (Black), Hpop Line, and spare IDM (Board only no housing) to sweeten the deal. You can have my oil filter wrench. Ive got a set of autometer z-series that were in the truck I can throw in too with a pod, those need senders as well, the pyro is in the manifold but the wire is cut. Also have some A box of core turbos/turbo parts you can have. I have 2 new band clamps for the air filter setup 4.25".

Last edited:

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Wish u were closer! Id but it for my 77 project sell my truck and later buy me a 6.4!
Well bump! Good luck with the sale!

Patrick

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
One Correction,

The turbo was not rebuilt 10k ago. I bought a factory take off that had been sitting on the shelf and installed it... not a big difference but wanted to be upfront about everything. Checked for play this week, no play whatsoever.

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
One more thing... I attempted to install the performax gauges yesterday and spent about 4 hours on them and gave up. I'm not sure exactly why they're not working but im sure someone with more brains than me could figure it out.

I've installed the fuel pressure, boost, and pyro. Wired them up into the pillar with the control box under the hood. I have one more pyro gauge setup, 2 HPOP gauges and a trans temp gauge.

I have the sender for the trans temp gauge, (actually 2 of them) but am missing the wire that goes from the sender to the box. The 2 hpop gauges need senders I think you can run one off the factory ICP sender. (atleast you could when the gauges were in beta)

Either way those all will come with the truck as well as the set of autometers z-series I had, (needs trans temp sender and thermocouple)

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
One last bump, as much as I hate to do it I'm going to try to trade it in today or monday. I found a truck I like... If there was a working 4r100 and/or some AD injectors within a fair distance and a shop to do the swap... just sayin.

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
Sale Pending. If sale falls through monday morning, I will respond to RFI/RFQs in the order received.

Latest posts

Members online