• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2001 F250 xlt ecsb 2wd

RiVerBum01

Reaction score
Like the title says I have a 2001 f250 for sale. It is a ecsb with just a little over 108k miles. It has a 4 position chip (60 tow, 80 econ, 100 hot street, and 120 race), 6637 filter, and a 4" turbo back exhaust. Only been over the 80 tune a couple of times because of surge but will be installing a w/w in a few days. It is an awesome truck and I hate to see it go but I need a 4x4. This truck has never gave me any trouble at all. Reliable as a wood burning stove. I have 90% of the paper work that came with the truck. There is no rust anywhere, but it does have a dent on the left side of the back window and it has a little chip in the paint the size of a pea. Was told the first owner pulled a camper and jackknifed it. Its not super noticeable but its there. I really need 12k out of it. If anybody is interested I can send more pics. Might be interested in trading for obs-2000 model trucks. Must be 4x4 can add cash for the right truck.

Last edited:

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
good luck man, sold mine with a **** ton more mods for 9k , hope you get what you want out of it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.