2001 f350

2001 Power Stroker

Reaction score
ok my truck stalled in a drive through the ses light was on but the truck started right up but my hora chip won't turn on and my truck is stuck in like its trying to warm up at 1100 rpms I've had the chip installed over a year. I don't understand it I'm worried my chip is fried the screen don't even turn on to show what tune I'm in any help would really be appreciated

Arisley

Reaction score
When the SES light is on, there is something wrong. Scan it and find the codes. Pull the chip out of the PCM and see if it will start.

2001 Power Stroker

Reaction score
I did what you said and their is no codes, the chip pulled the truck fired right up like no problem. I plugged the chip into the computer and it doesn't even show up on hydra flash so i think it is toast sadly Thanks for your help man

Arisley

Reaction score
If there was a SES there is a code. You have to have a good scanner to pull codes on these trucks.

Glad it was the chip, probably the cheapest fix.

2001 Power Stroker

Reaction score
My insight didn't pull any codes, my buddy has a snap on scanner ill go see if he can pull any later tonight. Is their any warranty on these or is their a way to buy just the chip itself?

2001 Power Stroker

Reaction score
Ok I contacted alligator they had me email php I shipped the chip and its components to them a little over a week ago Sean emailed me today amd said they are waiting on a new chip to ship out to me I'd recommend them guys to anyone awesome customer service!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.