• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 F-350 XLT Crewcab Longbed Powerstroke

slowcoupe

Reaction score
2002 Ford F-350 Crewcab Longbed Powerstroke Diesel

I am just checking interest in my current truck. The truck currently has 110,000 miles. It has been well taken care of. I purchased the truck from the original owner here in Vegas. Since then I have done alot to it cosmetically and mechanically. I hate to see it go but would like to jump up into a 6.4 which was originally my plan before buying this truck.

Exterior
White Crewcab Longbed
-2005+ Harley Davidson headlight conversion
-Billet grille with black surround
-6" super lift suspension lift with dual reservoir shocks in the front.
-20" black rockstars with the centercaps deleted.
-12.5/35/20 Dick Cepek Mud Country's
-2008+ tailgate with step and backup camera
-AMP electric side steps
-Line-X Bedliner
-Billet front/rear diff covers
-Sliding rear window

Interior
Charcoal gray
-2007 gray dual power front and rear bench seats swapped in
-Isspro triple gauge pod (EGR,Boost,Trans)
-Alpine 400BT in dash DVD with Bluetooth audio and microphone mounted on gauge pod and back up camera
-Kicker 8" subwoofer mounted behind rear seat. Amplifier mounted under rear seat
-DP tuner tune selector mounted on steering column.
-Ford heavy duty black rubber floor mats

Engine
-Dp Tuner
-Riffraff OCR
-5" straight exhaust with 4" downpipe to 7" black mitre stack( also have the piping to run side exhaust before rear tire. Truck has full size 35" spare so coud not run exhaust to rear)
-CCV modification
-6637 intake
-Zoo dad modification

Transmission
-John wood Valve body
-Recent fluid change.

Misc
-Truck currently equipped with lo-jack
-(2) new batteries
-BFG KM 35/12.5 new spare under truck

I'm sure there is alot that i'm missing. But this is my truck. I have taken very good care of it. washed and waxed regularly

Asking $20,000 OBO

-F0AF-4338-89E5-FD6B17292A50-2137-000001114DD25777.jpg

-0FB4-4588-9018-57C90D7EBCDC-2137-000001114479B62E.jpg

-699D-4128-8A93-8C5FF00CB88E-2137-000001113EDF99BB.jpg

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Beautiful ride man.

Thanks alot man I appreciate it. Ill be sad to see it go because I have put so much into upgrading stuff to my liking. But I still have this urge to get into a 6.4. I got screwed out of one before buying this truck so the want for one is still there. I had found me a nice 08 6.4 33K miles, 8" lift, amp steps, h&s tuner, etc etc. Made the guy an offer which he accepted. Got all his info to get the cashiers check/cash in his name. Rented a one way rental car to Cali (cost me $188) and he sold it from under me when i was halfway out there. Everything happens for a reason.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
have had a few pm's on various forums offering 17K. I appreciate the offers but price slightly negotiable but not that much.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
on another note i will be removing the stack this weekend putting a side exit 5" pipe and welding the hole shut and re coating with bed liner.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Thanks alot I*C*B*M. How do you like your 6.4? That's what i' m looking to get into next. I want me a CCLB 6.4 thatd be the only thing that could pull me out of this truck now.

On another not. Stack was removed this weekend. The original bed piece that was cut was welded back in and coated with bed liner and side exit exhaust was reinstalled. I may have a deal in the works and will update with further progress.

Last edited:

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Good news for someone. I ran into a crappy stroke of luck last week before a trip to Texas. I'm just glad it happened to me and not a new owner. No signs or symptoms the torque converter gave out on me. Truck was taken to a transmission shop here in Vegas. Complete rebuild on transmission was just completed.. New billet triple disc converter. Comes with a transferable 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on the trans and converter. The trans was rebuilt at Baca national transmission here in Las Vegas who are ATRA certified so the trans is warrantied nationwide.

New truck price $21,000. Alot less than what i have into the truck now.

Latest posts

Members online