• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 F350 Crew Cab, 8' bed DRW, 7.3

psduser1

Reaction score
Can you get any underbody pics? Normally, anything up north has some cancer. Bed supports, cab corners, etc.
Looks like a good deal!

Rob D

Reaction score
FYI I had a certified bank check cut and drove to NY 4 hours from my house to pick the truck up. Not like I just decided to change my mind on a whim...you guys can take that for what it's worth.

TyCorr

Reaction score
FYI I had a certified bank check cut and drove to NY 4 hours from my house to pick the truck up. Not like I just decided to change my mind on a whim...you guys can take that for what it's worth.

No hard feelings...the thread is entertaining. Hopefully it helps sell the truck.

Jomax

Reaction score
And your issues were...?

From what he told me, I would walk away from this truck just the same.

I see no reason why everyone jumped on him. I'm surprised no one decided to PM him like I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score

I see no reason why everyone jumped on him. I'm surprised no one decided to PM him like I did.

Didn't mean to seem like I was jumping on anyone. I was just curious.

TyCorr

Reaction score

You tellin me that Billyis trying to sell a pos truck?

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I usually don't get involved in things like this but I'm involved now........I wasn't there when the owner (Lou) of the truck and Rob met. Lou calls me up and tells me that the deal fell through. Rob and his father showed up and were picking apart a 14/15 year old. Lou has Rob call me to tell me why he walked away.

- Rob put a scanner on the truck and shows #5 cylinder as a CPS issue. Rob tells me that he never saw #5 pop but knows about 3 & 8 show up due to CPS installed in the truck. I tell him that he's right, it depends on the CPS in the truck. Made him feel uncomfortable.

- Rob took off the oil filler cap and saw vapors coming....says it has blow by. I tell him you can't go by vapors coming out of an oil fill cap as blow by. The swing of the crank causes windage. Made him feel uncomfortable of the truck. My '16 with 3500 miles has vapors coming out of it.

- He tells me that the oil pan has some rust on it. He says that he doesn't feel like changing an oil pan.

I met Lou this morning and the subject of his truck came up....he told me the following:

- He started the truck on cold start up and it smoked. Truck has been sitting since I posted the ad. The outside temp was 40-50 when Rob came to buy it. What 7.3 doesn't smoke on cold start up????? Once you start driving, it all goes away.

Oh yea....Rob's father complained that the struts on the cap door were weak and the lock/latch was missing a screw.

Lou told me that he felt as if the buyer(s) wanted to flip the truck.

Lou told me that he constantly receives numerous calls from prospective buyers, none of them cared of the oil pan but all voiced their concern about the #5 and blow by which is all a fib.

If I wasn't working a double on Christmas, I would post a video of this so called blow by.

I just didn't have time last week to get pics of the frame. I will take a some vids also.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.