• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 Ford F-350 CCSB 7.3

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my 7.3. Mainly interested in trades, but I'd like 16k obo out of it otherwise. Interested in trades for another diesel truck, really like a studded 6.0, preferably long bed as well either crew cab or extended, but will entertain all trades as long as it's diesel and long bed.

The truck was repainted in may of this year, all 4 doors, bed, tailgate, bumpers, fenders, hood and grille were replaced along with the cab corners. The truck was painted in a Cadillac Silver color, it's a lot lighter than the Ford silver.

The interior is gray leather, no rips or anything just some cracking in the seats. It has a kenwood in dash dvd player with a Sony amp and kicker sub. It has husky liners for the front and back.

The truck has a 5" suspension lift with 16 x 10 MT Classic 3 wheels (new in May) The tires are 315/75/16 MT ATZ with probably 75% tread.

As far as performance goes, it has a van turbo with a wicked wheel, boost fooler, 6637 intake, ATS Stage 3 transmission with 50k on it, and a 6 position with Truck Source Diesel tunes.

The bad: it has its days where it's hard starting and smokes alot on startup, once it's warm it runs alot better. I will include a set of Injector o rings with the sale. It could also use a VSM I believe, as the radio and windows will cut out at random with literally no rhyme or reason to it. I'm not trying to hide any of the trucks flaws, it is an 11 year old truck it isn't brand new.

It's been in the family since new, it was my dad's truck that I got handed down to me.

8evydera.jpg

asabuqav.jpg

Link to my build thread
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7787

I can get pictures of whatever.

Sent from my Note 3

David N

Reaction score
Glws!

And quick question, what is a vsm? My radio and window button sometimes don't work too. Pm me if you don't want to muck your thread up.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Glws!

And quick question, what is a vsm? My radio and window button sometimes don't work too. Pm me if you don't want to muck your thread up.

Nah its fine! It is a Vehicle Security Module, It is a form of what used to be a GEM Module. Some 02's had a Gem and others had it incorporated into the VSM and Instrument cluster.

Latest posts

Members online