• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 6.0 engine/ With ARP headstuds

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
I have a pretty much complete 6.0 motor for sale. I will part it out, but would like to sell it almost complete first. The motor had around 120k on it before it was pulled for a cummins swap. It has ARP head studs and heads were machined and installed with what looks like factory ford gaskets. The motor was running fine, then broke down on the interstate and the owner decided he wanted to put a 12v in for simplicity. The turbo is being sent off as core since it has excessive shaft play. The injectors will be sold separately also. The motor has been at schieds diesel in Terre Haute. I talked to the mechanics there and they never fully diagnosed the problem, but believed the HPOP took a dump. There was no metal shavings in the oil filter. Motor could just be a small fix to get you back on the road.

The lowest I have seen on ebay with out injectors is $1200, so I will start there. If anyone needs pictures of motor or parts that are available just ask. I am going to pick up more parts this weekend, so will update if have a ficm or what ever else that wasn't used in the swap. I will have injectors pulled tomorrow, will take some pictures of it.

Call 317-691-0447

Thanks,

John

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
nope sorry that is going with the motor.

I have fuel lines, injector wire harness, glow plug harness, pulley tensioner. passenger side up-pipe. May have more will have to check.

Latest posts

Members online