2003 6.0 intermittent mis po266

Kyle308

Reaction score
Okay so 03 has been giving me fits lately. i just swapped out the motor since the old one blew. New motor is ******d new oem oil cooler studded blue spring all that good jazz. since i installed the motor it ran good for a week then it started throwing a po266 i had a good reman injector so i put it in yesterday and changed the oil i only use t6 and ford filters. ran great all yesterday and this moring. then i drove it for about 75 miles when i got of the interstate and stopped the real slight mis at idle came back. i can only feel it at idle. runs great under acceleration just has the slight mis. so i checked codes with my cts2 insight it had the po266 again. cleared the code while i was in the drive thru and drove it back home 75 miles got off the interstate and was back to normal and no codes thrown. im thinking i have a issue with the harness or ficim. Anyone have any advice? i do have a spare ficm laying around to try too. everything seems to read normal on my cts. the reading i watch are ect eot icp boost vgt% ipr% and ficm voltage. they all seem great.thanks in advance!!!

Latest posts

Members online