2003 6.0

JamesC1780

Reaction score
Just got it back from the shop about 2 weeks ago. Got all brand new stock injectors, new MAFS, and a bulletproof diesel 6phase FICM set at 53 volts. It's been running good, until about 3 days ago. It started to shudder real bad while idling and trying to get up to speed. After checking the connections on the FICM and getting no positive results, I ran the codes and I'm getting

P0263- cylinder #1 contribution/balance
P0266- cylinder #2 contribution/balance
P0301- cylinder #1 misfire detected.

I'm not sure what to do next after spending 5k to get it or if the shop.

Any suggestions? Words of advice? Or help in general.

Please let me know. Thanks y'all!

webb06

Reaction score
Take it back to the shop that did the work. I'd assume the work carries some sort of a warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesC1780

Reaction score
I want to lol but with my work schedule right now I can't get off to take it on that hour and a half drive up there. Was hoping I could try something at home first. And as far as the warranty it's just on the injectors and the MAFS and not the aftermarket FICM.

JamesC1780

Reaction score
I have but of course as any shop would. Even with the details that I have them, they don't have any idea and want me to bring it back up and pay another diag fee. Great shop would t let anyone else touch my truck. But it's the schedule thing right now and I really don't want to pay for a tow truck to take it that far.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.