• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 F250 4x4 6.0

Brad_9876

Reaction score
I have an 03 f250 4x4 for sale with 74,000 miles. This truck has the 6.0 powerstroke and its an extended cab short bed. It has aftermarket Helo 16" wheels that look really good on the truck and were on it when I bought it four years ago. I put quite a bit of aftermarket accessories on the truck that include a turbo back 4" MBRP Cool Dual exhaust with 5" MBRP double rolled tips with the muffler delete. It sounds awesome, and being an 03 it has the notorious "03 turbo" that whistles extremely loud (I love it). I also have the muffler that was included in the duals kit that has never been installed. I installed a dieselsite coolant filter kit, 6.4 banjo bolts, and wired in a high idle switch under the dash, out of sight. When I bought the truck it had a b+w turn over ball installed, which I have never used. I had a steel 2" cowl painted and installed on the truck that looks killer. For gauges it has an Edge Insight CTS monitor, which monitors most of the criticals through the OBD2 port, it is a plug and play system that allows you to add more sensors as you want, and I added on an EGT gauge, fuel pressure gauge, and a turbo timer that keeps the truck running until a desired EGT is reached. The tuning is done through an SCT flash tuner, that I had custom tunes installed on from Gearhead Automotive. It includes a street tune and two towing tunes. I have only ever run the street tune as I don't tow anything with this truck. The interior is in great shape, and has never been smoked in. Asking $18,500. Truck is located in Dixon, IL

(I know most of you know what the CTS and 03 turbo is, but just in case I spelled it out!)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg