• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F350 King Ranch | 700hp | CCSB 4x4

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So I've been tossing the idea around lately of selling my green truck to either get into a 6.4 or more likely a 6.7. I just want an old man truck that is stock and I can jump in and go, turn my AC seats on and relax in LOL. Some of you might know the details on my truck but if not, here we go. I'm sure I will forget something:

-2005 F350 CCSB KR w/ 4 captains chairs (interior in the process of being converted to all black trim like the 2013 KR's, almost done...)
First I will start with the performance mods:
-MPD T4 up pipes w/ stock manifolds
-Billet s475 with 7 blade compressor wheel
-No Limit Fab cold side piping and Custom MPD hot side piping with V band turbo outlet, all powdercoated to match truck
-Brand new mishimoto intercooler
-sinister coolant filter
-SCT livewire TS tuned by Eric (dyno tuned)
-Driven Diesel Reg Return with stock fuel bowl
-Irate A1000 fuel pump setup with XDP sump, 5/8" feed from sump, 1/2" to fuel bowl.
-MPD 305/150 conventional injectors
-New HPOP (more details for serious buyers)
-ARP studs, O ringed heads, OEM gaskets. NO issues here.
-RCD pushrods and high rev valve springs
-4" MBRP exhaust as of now
-Fully built trans with about 20k miles on it. LOTS of extra clutches, all new solenoids, billet input shaft and billet low/reverse hub. Shifts awesome, never slipped. Fluid still looks perfect.
-Rear axle rebuilt 5k miles ago with all new everything from end to end including a detroit locker. Was also setup with a solid pinion shim for less issues down the road. Locker is awesome
-front axle (have a truetrac sitting here for it and all new bearings etc... new pinion bearing is already in and set up, the rest needs to be installed so right now the front axle is gutted. Just a matter of having a drivetrain shop install the parts)
-New front wheel bearings this summer as well
-Flight Fabrications traction bars with weld on mounts
-Lowered, no block in the rear, cut coils up front, could come with stock coils if needed.
-Street scene roll pan, painted to match
-front bumper painted to match, lower half could use a respray which I was planning on for spring
-custom "green with envy" billet badges to replace powerstroke badges on doors.
-Custom fully shaved tailgate with handle relocated on the inside
-Custom grille painted to match
-Harley headlights

I'm sure there is more, probably forgetting things... Either way the truck is in awesome shape. Interior is nice, paint isn't perfect but it cleans up very nice. But it is a 9 year old truck with 160k miles so it is clearly not going to look like new... Only because I have to post a price I'm going to say $30k OBO. VERY open to cash offers on this thing. I have no reason to sell it other than the fact that I want a 6.7. I hate to say it but I just want a stock truck to not worry about. IF you are interested or have questions feel free to PM me or email me for my number. [email protected]

Here are a few pics. Obviously it does not have the hoodstack on it anymore and that is sold. I do still have the piping for it and the hood that is ready for another stack if wanted. It also is on stock 08 18" wheels right now, but I have a brand new in box set of 20x12 fuel nutz sitting here waiting to go on the truck when the weather is nice. They will be included for the right price!

1_zpsd986a583.jpg

RigFinal_zpsfd0c244b.jpg

1385146_741703179189037_203589695_n_zps2ca7a624.jpg

photocopy_zps0ff01f99.jpg

IMG_6029_zps2255be8e.jpg

ScreenShot2014-02-04at31012PM_zpsc7cf58c0.png

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Oh and before you bash on my price, I put that there because a price HAS to go on here. Like said, I am open to OFFERS. It is hard to put a price on this truck, Clearly I'm not trying to recoup all the money I've put into it, or anywhere close to it, so don't bash on the posted price.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I don't see a price
Says in ad.

it says 30k obo
Thanks Shone.

My single favorite 6.0 on the site. GLWS
Thanks man! Mine too :)

Glws josh. I hope you sell it if that is what you want but then again I hope you keep it. Always loved your 6.0.

Thanks Nathan. I would LOVE to keep this AND buy a 6.7 but at 55k that is never going to happen in my near future.

Oh, and like I said in the ad, the price is just there to have a price. it is not firm. I am very open to cash offers.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Really want this thing gone. Will entertain reasonable cash offers! I want a 6.7 like yesterday lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Good luck homie! Beautiful truck as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brotha! Long time no see btw!

bump for good guy....truck is a ton of fun to drive....someone buy this!

Thanks mawwky mawk. Go ahead, admit it, my truck is more fun to drive than your big lifted compound red thing... lol

OMFG I wish I could grab this truck up. GLWS

I wish you could too! Or someone else. Anyone!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Thanks brotha! Long time no see btw!

Thanks mawwky mawk. Go ahead, admit it, my truck is more fun to drive than your big lifted compound red thing... lol

^I think that hood stack blowing exhaust into the cab of this truck has fogged your vision a little.........il keep my red truck :flipa:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Bump for a good dude. Truck is sick in person and pics do it no justice. I imagine this will be sold quick because of the attention it gets on fb and IG. Glws buddy

Latest posts

Members online