• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 18" King ranch wheelset w/tires.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I have a set of 2006 KR ( dual colored, Arizona Beige and polished aluminum ) wheels. I bought another wheelset and I dont need these. The tires are not toast, but not great. The fronts are nice and the back are ehh. Fronts are about 11-12 and the rears are 6-7.

I have included pictures of the wheels and tire tread depths. There is one spot of clear coat damage ( can be fixed at a wheel shop ) and there are also a few spots here and there. No wheels are bent or cracked. Over all they are in great shape. They are still on the truck and they should be off soon. One tire in the rear ( the ones with lower tread ) has a VERY slow leak. its in the tread part and not in the side wall. Im talking PIN hole, thats why I never plugged it. It takes like 1 month to loose 10-15psi. I just keep an eye on it.

I will ship on your dime, most likely will be pallet-ized. I would guess shipping would be fairly costly though. Anyway, Im looking to get 700 for the wheels and tires. Im in the DC/Md/VA area, I would be willing to drive and meet up. If anything is concerning you, ask before. I dont want to make the drive and you decide you dont want them. My schedule is tight but Im willing to drive around 40-50 miles or so.

Im going to keep the KR center caps for my wheels, but I do have a set of Fords ( OEM ). They are the standard Ford center caps, just not the KR editions.

Latest posts

Members online