• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 F250 CCSB

johnp115

Reaction score
He started out wanting 7k on top but now he's down to 5k
Specs are
Extended cab short bed. Bottom end is stock. Fully built suncoast trans with billet shafts 1056 converter shift kit and deep trans pan. S480 over 68mm. ppe high flow fuel rail. Triple cp3 pumps 45% over exergy injectors. Merchant automotive motor mounts. Fully braced front end. drive shaft loops. Coil overs in front air bags in rear with qa1 shocks. Line lock. Reactions bars with custom fabbed mounts. Much more im leaving out but that gives you an idea. And efi live obviously. Water pump is tig welded and keyed and crank is pinned. Edge cts

He says 150k miles on the truck and 8k on build.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    832.7 KB · Views: 106

OBS F350

Reaction score
My buddy has the same turbo setup, single modded cp3 and 30% over injectors and it went 11.8 with 6 inches of lift and 35s and put down like 713 hp.. His truck drives amazing and he tows a 47 foot toy hauler everywhere with it. I'm sure with the way he drives it his pistons are on borrowed time but meh.. I've driven it and it is a VERY fun truck to drive. His has like 130k, cc/sb fully loaded black leather etc. and he paid 30k for it if I remember right, so I think your truck + 5k I would do it and not look back.

sootie

Reaction score
i dont think the deal is bad but be prepared for when you have issues no one is gonna have a clue how to help and if something goes wrong, it will be bad LOL

johnp115

Reaction score
My buddy has the same turbo setup, single modded cp3 and 30% over injectors and it went 11.8 with 6 inches of lift and 35s and put down like 713 hp.. His truck drives amazing and he tows a 47 foot toy hauler everywhere with it. I'm sure with the way he drives it his pistons are on borrowed time but meh.. I've driven it and it is a VERY fun truck to drive. His has like 130k, cc/sb fully loaded black leather etc. and he paid 30k for it if I remember right, so I think your truck + 5k I would do it and not look back.

I would only do it to flip the truck and end up with more money. That's why I asked here, it's a tough decision.

johnp115

Reaction score
i dont think the deal is bad but be prepared for when you have issues no one is gonna have a clue how to help and if something goes wrong, it will be bad LOL

That's what stopping me, if something broke I wouldn't know what the hell it is or I wouldn't be able to pay for the repair LOL

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
He started out wanting 7k on top but now he's down to 5k
Specs are
Extended cab short bed. Bottom end is stock. Fully built suncoast trans with billet shafts 1056 converter shift kit and deep trans pan. S480 over 68mm. ppe high flow fuel rail. Triple cp3 pumps 45% over exergy injectors. Merchant automotive motor mounts. Fully braced front end. drive shaft loops. Coil overs in front air bags in rear with qa1 shocks. Line lock. Reactions bars with custom fabbed mounts. Much more im leaving out but that gives you an idea. And efi live obviously. Water pump is tig welded and keyed and crank is pinned. Edge cts

He says 150k miles on the truck and 8k on build.

Does it have rods? Sounds like he may want to get rid of it before he blows it apart..

Corrected.. Im guessing hes at that point where he knows if he keeps driving it hes going to have to dump 10 grand into the bottom end, and yours seems like an easy way out of that bill

Last edited:

Koda22

Reaction score
Great looking truck, love the mirrors, and the light bar....wish I didn't have one....might jump on this one...good luck

Latest posts

Members online