• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008-10 F250/350 Dana 80

Reaction score
This belongs to a customer of mine. He is motivated to sell. Wants $1750 for it. It will bolt right in to a 99-10 srw super duty without any major modification if any at all. Its loaded with new brakes from caliper to caliper. Comes with the trutrac as well. It needs a ring and pinion as the other one has a little wear (I put it in used from another truck) but still works just whines a little. Pm him or me if interested. It's currently at my shop.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
This belongs to a customer of mine. He is motivated to sell. Wants $1750 for it. It will bolt right in to a 99-10 srw super duty without any major modification if any at all. Its loaded with new brakes from caliper to caliper. Comes with the trutrac as well. It needs a ring and pinion as the other one has a little wear (I put it in used from another truck) but still works just whines a little. Pm him or me if interested. It's currently at my shop.

Is it 8x170 bolt pattern wheels, or 8x165?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No, it wasnt factory. This axle is modified to fit in a srw. It was in a srw and can go back in another. It was originally a dually. Nothing special just a d80 from 99-04 dually rear that's narrow enough to fit srw track width and bolts in. It will no longer work in a standard dually truck either. But you could throw some duals in and truck pull. It's just too narrow to be used with a standard dually bed. The duals would come very close to the leaf springs.

Long story short. It's a good for someone who wants do ditch their sterling for a much more superior option.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
No, it wasnt factory. This axle is modified to fit in a srw. It was in a srw and can go back in another. It was originally a dually. Nothing special just a d80 from 99-04 dually rear that's narrow enough to fit srw track width and bolts in. It will no longer work in a standard dually truck either. But you could throw some duals in and truck pull. It's just too narrow to be used with a standard dually bed. The duals would come very close to the leaf springs.

Long story short. It's a good for someone who wants do ditch their sterling for a much more superior option.

One other question... will the hubs stick out through the rims? I just bouhgt some American Force rims, and would hate to have the hubs, as if it were from a DRW truck, stick out 6 inches through it... or is it already narrowed enough to fit flush, as a sterling does?

Reaction score
If you look in the earlier pics they do stick out further. You can buy different caps or have some made to cover the extra 2" of hub that sticks out. The center to center on the leaf springs and wheel spacing are the same as a srw. They just have a little bit longer hub sticking out.

Latest posts

Members online