• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F250 Lariat 4x4 crew cab short bed 6.4 diesel

slow poke

Reaction score
Selling my 2008 F250. It's the Lariat trim level loaded with pretty much everything you could get that year. It's a 4x4 with auto trans. I put brand new tires on it just before Christmas. I has a H&S DPF delete programer and 5" down pipe back exhaust. The truck has a small rust spot/hole on the rear pass side wheel well but other then that it's in really good shape. No leaks and runs great. I have a EGR cooler delete kit that I bought but needs to be installed yet. The navigation system is not working, I'm not sure if it the disk or the whole unit but the radio works fine still. The truck has 197,000 miles on it. I'm asking $18,500 and located in South East Michigan. Please call 810-656-0637 if you have any questions, thanks for looking......

Attachments

• papas 314.jpg
    papas 314.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 221

slow poke

Reaction score
Yes, going to keep it for a while. I'm planing on going back to a half ton truck but the one I want is going to take 12 to 16 weeks to come in after I order it. I can't be without a truck that long.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.