• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F450 SEMA Build; Slightly Wrecked, Definitely Cheap

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
So Last week on Tuesday (09/15) it Rained here in So Cal. And When it rains, it seems as if all the worst drivers get even more stupid. Coming back to the shop taking Santa Suzanna Pass to avoid the 118 Freeway backup, While traveling southbound on this one lane canyon, I was caught offguard by an Insane young dumb woman with a child next to her. Coming up infront of me from a turn, she was wide in my lane (approx 100-120 yds infront of me) I thought she just came out of the turn hot,and didnt think she was on a rage to pass the driver infront of her. Well she gunned it straight towards me, and figured i didnt want so smash her head on with a child in there, I swerved and rode the shoulder, but wasnt enough. She kissed the front driver side of my truck with her tahoe just right and pushed my truck over into the side of the hill. Heres the punchline! Not sure how, but she never even stopped, neither did the jackass she was trying to pass, nor the next 6-7 drivers who just sped past me.

IMG_3082_zpstia3hflj.jpg

So to put salt in the wound, I just found out My discs L3, L4 and L5 have slipped from the accident. Definitely hasnt been my year this year.

So I've decided that I am putting her up for sale for the Best offer. Honestly Not looking to get rich, Im not going to lie or beat around the bush. I want to get ideally around $25k the way she sits. First one with the closest offer to what I want takes her home. Truck is still a CLEAN TITLE, not rebuilt title, not salvaged not scrapped. Clean California Title.

CURRENT MILEAGE just under 54k miles

Heres what wrong;
*Driver and passenger headlights, fenders, front & rear Fairings need replacement.
*The bumpers, and bed rack need to be reshot with rhinolining or linex.
*The entire wrap needs to be redone.
*needs new driver and passenger mirrors
*Need new Leaf Spring or need to be sent to Atlas for reshaping
*Need a new bed or repair bed bottom
*Needs new front windshield
*Needs Hood or repair
*Needs grille
*Needs new Heims on rear trac Bar.
*The trans would need to be rebuilt (that was next on the list before the accident) The truck runs and drives but would need a built tranny.

So the truck has a lot of mods; This is what I could think of off the top of my head.

Engine/Performance:
Spearco Intercooler
Snow Performance Water Methanol Injection
72mm Atmo Turbo Uprgade
No Limit Fab FULL EGR ****** & polished pipes
S&B Intake
ARP Headstuds
All brand new OEM FORD head gaskets
Brand New OEM FORD Oil cooler
Brand New OEM FORD glow plugs
Full Headjob including Valves & Valve Springs and valve seats (ALL MACHINING WORK DONE AT THE MARTIN DAVIDSONS MACHINE)
Brand new OEM FORD injector tubes
Custom Port and Polish on Intake Manifold
Up pipes
Flo Pro 4" Down pipe
H&S Tuner
Street Diesel Performance 5" *** ******
Magnaflow ****** Back 5" Stainless with 6" tip
Titan 67Gal Midship fuel tank (REPLACED 08/20/14)
SSBC Custom Slotted Cryo Hardened Rotors in all 4 corners.

Exterior/Suspension
Rize 8" lift kit Custom Powdercoated textured Black satin.
icon 2.5 Resi Coilover lift
Icon Steering Stabilizers
American Force Liberty 22" Wheels All 6 and spare are full size Aluminum forged wheels custom powder coated gloss black
Interco SS-M16 37x13.50x22 tires all 7 full size
RanchHand Custom front and rear bumpers sprayed with Rhino Lining bedliner
Monster Hook Inc 90k lb cap front hook
Bubba Rope tow rope
Mile Marker 15K winch
Bulldog LED 40" rear facing light bar, 30" front facing light bar, 2) 20" side light bars
Baja Designs front 4) 9" H.I.D lights
Baja Designs front 2) 6" H.I.D Lights
Custom Headlights coated with rhino on inside
3M 1080 Matte Apple Green Wrap
Viair full onboard air system with 3 Gallon reserve tank
SMP FAB custom roof rack sprayed in Rhino Linings Bedliner
custom bedrack sprayed in Rhino Linings Bedliner

Interior
Katzkin Full Black leather seats
Custom leather Headliner
Focal 6.5 Kevlar Component sets front and rear
Focal 4ch HiDef Amp For components
2) JL Audio 10" slim subs in custom box behind seat
Memphis Audio 1000wat Mono Amp
Custom floor mats one piece front and one piece rear
Custom dash mount for H&S Tuner
Cobra 40ch CB with PA System

Again the truck RUNS AND DRIVES! The only issue before, was what felt to me the Torque Converter going out, and it wouldnt be far fetched that tranny needs an upgrade anyhow. Only thing I havent really moded on the truck. And obviously cant drive with the leaf spring shackle broken pushing up against the bed. No Airbags Deployed.I also have the *** for the truck that will go with the new owner if they wish.

If anyone wants any specific pics of the truck or any parts of the truck no problem. Call me on my direct cell with any questions or text 818-481-8642

I'll even think about maybe a trade for a truck plus cash?

IMG_3114_zpshrvpgr8r.jpg

IMG_3115_zps5z4bmwti.jpg

IMG_3116_zpshebgeo6d.jpg

IMG_3117_zpszeo0umtk.jpg

IMG_3118_zpslzzmx0vd.jpg

IMG_3120_zpslzk8oeeb.jpg

IMG_3121_zpsrcbvhxmd.jpg

IMG_3122_zpsnuuxeooz.jpg

IMG_3123_zpszflehccd.jpg

IMG_3125_zpspviewm9k.jpg

IMG_3129_zpszkpepxgm.jpg

IMG_3130_zpslc0audqb.jpg

IMG_3131_zpsmepipvrt.jpg

IMG_3132_zps4weuwwjr.jpg

IMG_3133_zpsjhodwnwd.jpg

IMG_3134_zps4owzrz1o.jpg

IMG_3135_zpswiloq1ct.jpg

IMG_3136_zpsoj2k0sd3.jpg

IMG_3138_zpsohj907hs.jpg

IMG_3140_zpsgvzpk5v3.jpg

IMG_3141_zpscvoc68w7.jpg

IMG_3143_zpsglmam6pt.jpg

IMG_3144_zpspzsrq15d.jpg

IMG_3145_zps24r2tnup.jpg

And here are a few pics from when we did the engine.

engine_zpsrgu981eg.jpg

cabup_zpsreeyurax.jpg

SEMA

IMG_0480_zpsbsmxexek.jpg

IMG_0734_zps664cc086.jpg

Last edited:

JMart

Reaction score
Sucks man. I was involved in a hit and run last Monday. I was able to chase the woman down though only to get nothing but threats from the PD for it. Then two days ago I saw someone else get rear ended and the second car tried to run. I got in front of them and stopped so the victim could catch up. Its ****ty how people are these days.

Hope your luck turns around. I have always loved this truck and wanted to wrap mine the same color after I saw it.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Thanks bud, I honestly dont even care that much about the truck as I do the pain of working in SEMA crunch with 3 slipped discs. Hopefully someone who appreciates the truck for what Ive put into it can just take her home and enjoy it.

JMart

Reaction score
Thanks bud, I honestly dont even care that much about the truck as I do the pain of working in SEMA crunch with 3 slipped discs. Hopefully someone who appreciates the truck for what Ive put into it can just take her home and enjoy it.

Thats no joke. I have had back problems before and it sucks to get anything done, much less a SEMA build.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Yea the boys won't let me do anything heavy, just been trying to do the lighter things around the shop. But I always catch myself doing **** I shouldn't be.

Latest posts

Members online