• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 job 2 f250 with PMF 12 inch lift LOW miles

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah no joke huh! i have been enjoying the truck a little actually so i am glad i still have it. I just wish i had some extra funds at the moment in order to keep it. I am trying to get my dad to buy it from me and turn it into a show truck.

Yeah man, i am sure you checked out wakeology.com but i have a pro model board coming out that i think is pretty sweet. I will get you some info on it and also a picture of it. Wakeology is a Utah based company that is rapidly growing. I am proud to ride for them. They have some really great stuff out! the 2012 stuff is sicker than ever too!

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Dude I just noticed the post on your board! Heck yes send me the info. Are you guys going to be at the boat show in Feb??

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah, i will be there pretty much all da dayz, most likely riding the rail. I will also be at the Utah Water Sports booth, i ride for them and hopefully will be able to get our wakeology stuff there. I am working on that right now! But in the meantime i will send you the new board designs and also mine. PM me your email and i will send you them over email.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
My Star came from them, when I was test riding the boats they asked me if I wanted to ride for them actually. I thought it was comical cause I don't have crap in my bag o tricks but I still felt like a baus. They probably just said that to get me to buy a boat lol.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Nice what year is your star? Haha you must be pretty good still dude!

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Its an 08, I haven't found a reason to get rid of it. I don't think anything on the market exceeds the stars ability! I'm really digging the looks of those boards man, I think I may have too scoop one up for next season!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah i like the star a lot. But prefer the 45 just becuase the surfing ability and size! I love it. The new star is pretty sick looking though!

Yeah let me know if you want me to look into gettin you guys a board! The model i designed i can probably get for about $300 not sure on the costs yet, still in the works. They should be here about early March.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I didn't even know about the new star! I just went and looked at it, that could be a reason to upgrade! Damnit! haha

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty sick! Too bad they want an arm and a leg for them these days ha...

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Bump. Willing to work on price a little, it looks i need this gone sooner than later.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
OK $44,000 and that is as low as its getting, someone buy this thing. It will make you smile i promise!

Latest posts

Members online