• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2009 F350 King Ranch - One of a kind

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Understand that. And I would HIGHLY recommend listing it on ebay. Lots of exposure, and lots of buyers who don't live and breathe on the forums. I list trucks on forums, but merely as a formality... everybody's looking for a killer deal on forums.

I've always gotten my best money on ebay or craigslist

Reaction score
Ok, just to help the OP. And since my shop has been mentioned in this. And since I've been questioned. A Lot of these parts were bought by the OP not from me. So here's some clarifications on whats done to the truck so no one is mislead and to help remind the OP of what he has.
1. Trans is a rudys stage 1, no billet parts, he bought from rudys. Has a RCD converter in it 1600 stall. The warranty is out on this trans.
2. It has Tow Power Plus he bought from elite (72/59)
3. It has a Diesel Dr. dual fueler he purchased.
4. The injector sizes may be subject to change as they are out right now as well as the HPFP's which failed and took out the injection system. So the OP has the option while purchasing the new parts to change it around. It had 30% in it before.
5. It has a no-limit intercooler and all polished piping.
6. It has a Rcd re-grind cam.
7. The engine has till april left on the 1 yr warranty and I will honor that for whoever buys it. (for the longblock only, not other companies parts bolted to it).
8 This is a very nice truck, but I am not discussing price that is up to the OP.
9. The engine was built with a brand new block and Rudy's heads.
10 Elite pushrods
11. bully built with rods, cut and coated hd's, Ati damper and fully balanced.
12. new oil cooler, front cover, oil and water pumps.

Any other Questions I can answer post them here and I will comment.

Reaction score
nahy3aba.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Truck is absolutely gorgeous guys. I spent quite some time adoring it Sunday evening when I went to visit Morgan. Ron is quite meticulous about his vehicles. Price may seem a little high yes, but this is the best looking king ranch dually I've ever seen.

Good luck with the sale neighbor!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
That truck is nice wow and certainly has some good parts on it. Op I'm really not busting your chops about the price, but I would ask some of the guys on here with built trucks who sold them about returns on their investments. It's only worth to that one person who will give you close to what you're asking. Best of luck to you, it is a sweet looking truck. Definitely try eBay to get exposure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I probably had close to 30k in upgrades on my 6.4 and ending up selling it for $5k over book value. I was lucky to get that. You will get a lot more money back if you part out the performance stuff. Wish I would have to be honest

Midweststroker

Reaction score
I agree...the truck is getting the stock motor/trans this week. Planning to get it back to complete egr delete, 4" turbo back dual exhaust, S&B intake, H&S mini max, rear air ride, all the LED lights, and a few of the other upgrades. It'll still be around 500-550 rwh and should be a whole lot more sellable. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
I probably had close to 30k in upgrades on my 6.4 and ending up selling it for $5k over book value. I was lucky to get that. You will get a lot more money back if you part out the performance stuff. Wish I would have to be honest

Your truck was one of my favorites too. That two tone was nuts! I think.its your taste.and attention to detail though. Because your 6l is looking sweet too. Not like the 64 but still.

I think the OP's truck is nice. The issue here is if the one guy here that wants it has already bought something he's gonna wait until they move again, or the next guy comes along. The picture isnt what I was expecting but that's proof that its wise to provide a photo.

I cant believe Shone had to wait as long as he did to sell the snowman.

Midweststroker

Reaction score
Have had several on here and Nation recommend that I sell the truck with fewer mods and sell those separately. Going to take the advice. Here's how the new ad should read:

2009 King Ranch F350 CCLB Dually with wide track front axle option (turns really short, looks like a 450, $1200 option). Truck was purchased 3/12 from Dallas, TX with 6,700 miles. Never been in snow, rain, or gravel. Back seat used twice since I've owned it, never before. ONLY 11,000 miles Stored in heated/AC garage. No chips, nicks, dings, etc. Maroon/tan bottom. Back up cam. Power slider. 15/25% tint, No moonroof or Nav, but all other options. B&W turnover hitch. Over $16,000 spent in last 6 months. 500+rwh. $1800 in complete Recon LED/CFC lighting conversion. Folding bedcover, LineX premium bedliner, brand new 285 AT's tires, Autoflex 4 bag air ride rear suspension ($4200), 65 gal Titan tank, Front and rear Detroit Trutracs, dual front shocks, S&B intake, 4" turbo back dual exhaust, complete egr delete, H&S MiniMax w/Gear Head tunes, Truck books for $43 plus the mods. Asking $49 and will entertain trades and offers. (309) 338-one five seven six (I would also consider removing any of the: air ride, Titan tank, Recon lights, or bed cover and taking a lower price)

one2nine

Reaction score
Have had several on here and Nation recommend that I sell the truck with fewer mods and sell those separately. Going to take the advice. Here's how the new ad should read:

2009 King Ranch F350 CCLB Dually with wide track front axle option (turns really short, looks like a 450, $1200 option). Truck was purchased 3/12 from Dallas, TX with 6,700 miles. Never been in snow, rain, or gravel. Back seat used twice since I've owned it, never before. ONLY 11,000 miles Stored in heated/AC garage. No chips, nicks, dings, etc. Maroon/tan bottom. Back up cam. Power slider. 15/25% tint, No moonroof or Nav, but all other options. B&W turnover hitch. Over $16,000 spent in last 6 months. 500+rwh. $1800 in complete Recon LED/CFC lighting conversion. Folding bedcover, LineX premium bedliner, brand new 285 AT's tires, Autoflex 4 bag air ride rear suspension ($4200), 65 gal Titan tank, Front and rear Detroit Trutracs, dual front shocks, S&B intake, 4" turbo back dual exhaust, complete egr delete, H&S MiniMax w/Gear Head tunes, Truck books for $43 plus the mods. Asking $49 and will entertain trades and offers. (309) 338-one five seven six (I would also consider removing any of the: air ride, Titan tank, Recon lights, or bed cover and taking a lower price)

sounds a little more reasonable. I took a beating on selling my 2010 built lariat as well. Best of luck!

Latest posts

Members online