2011 Fender badge

Ncovey

Reaction score
I have been looking online as well as here, but I can't find what I am looking for. Does anyone know if the Chrome F350 part will separate from the black vent looking part? If it does, does anyone have a picture of what the back of it looks like?This isn't my picture, I stole it from the internet.
4908968618_c109933c19.jpg

T_W6.7

Reaction score
I might be able to swing by the body shop where I take my stuff and see if they separate, I haven't heard of anybody modifying them other than putting the ones that light up from recon in or taking them off and having them painted to match or some other complimentary color

sootie

Reaction score
I know the lariat ones come apart for sure. I would think the xl ones do as well because the process of chroming is far different than that black plastic stuff

Ncovey

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. It doesn't have to be an XL, that just happen to be the best picture of the emblem I could find. All I am after is the Badge itself for a project. I just didn't want to spend money on something that wasn't going to work.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Do the badges just pop out from the fender? I looked inside with the hood up and there some spring clips holding onto platic tabs. I don't want to break anything while removing. Would like to trade my chrome ones for the mostly black from an XL.

JMart

Reaction score
Do the badges just pop out from the fender? I looked inside with the hood up and there some spring clips holding onto platic tabs. I don't want to break anything while removing. Would like to trade my chrome ones for the mostly black from an XL.

Yeah they just pop off when the hood is up.

Latest posts

Members online