• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 Harley davidson EXCURSION for sale

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok fellas, the time has come, I have my eye on something else I really would like to buy, but this must go first.

truck started out as an 03, we did the front end conversion on the truck, and then put a full Harley interior in the truck. All the details are in the threads linked below. if you have questions or would like to see some additional pictures just ask.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57557

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62916

few items that still need to be finished, and time permitting I may get to them

Head liner and seat belts still tan
Hood Struts need to be installed
trac bar ends need to be rebuild
rear A/c and blender door need attention (Front blows cold, stays on defroster)

front end of the truck is all fresh paint, the back half is still and 03, paint is in pretty decent shape for the year, and cleans up very nicely, truck will be completely detailed before it goes to its new owner.

6.0 Motor has 70K on it (10k since new main bearings, lifters, pushrods, heads, studs, egr ******, oil cooler ect) trans has about 100K on it. recently put bd thruster turbo on the truck. I have driven this truck for about 10K, and I do enjoy driving it, just found something id like to have more than this.

interior is all dyed black to match the Harley theme, isspro gauges, and cs monitor, also pioneer dvd player blue tooth ect.

Asking Price for Forum members is 27400, its listed everywhere else at 28000
IMG_0959_zpsmtev23el.jpg

Layson

Reaction score
Is the vacuum pump on all the time? If it is then it is a vacuum leak and it might be through the 4x4 actuator on the passenger side inner fender. If you unhook the vacuum line from the 4x4 switch and plug the hole see if it goes off defrost.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Miles on chassis?

240 on the chassis.

Is the vacuum pump on all the time? If it is then it is a vacuum leak and it might be through the 4x4 actuator on the passenger side inner fender. If you unhook the vacuum line from the 4x4 switch and plug the hole see if it goes off defrost.

il double check this, thanks for the heads up

97f350stroker

Reaction score
If I had the wife's ecoboost paid off I would definitely try to figure something out but its just not in the cards at the moment unfortunately

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Brand New OEM black leather steering wheel finally got installed yesterday.

IMG_1366_zpstnd3ywoj.jpg

going to try and get the AC issue fixed this week if time allows.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Why's the Ford emblem on the brand new steering wheel all dented to chit??? That airbag like that is a bigger eyesore than a bad steering wheel, IMO.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Why's the Ford emblem on the brand new steering wheel all dented to chit??? That airbag like that is a bigger eyesore than a bad steering wheel, IMO.

this was the existing air bag, for now it will stay until I can justify what a black airbag cost. other items on the truck bother me more than this currently does.

Latest posts

Members online