2012 6.7 800+hp build

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Can I ask why? not doubting just would like to know whats better about them?
Fit and finish are better plus they are made in America and not from Chinese castings
We have had 2 sets of Carrillo this month thay had to much bearing clearence and had to be sent back to be re machined

jcain

Reaction score
3,400 for rods? what the hell... my callie ultras weren't half that! eye opener

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Well that is some interesting information. Glad I put that up there then. I'll get with the customer on this one and see what he wants to do. i know fords pretty well and I know my parts pretty well but I'm still not afraid to ask for advice and on this I'm glad I did!

Joseph_the_builder

Reaction score
Someone say R&R Rods for the 6.7 Powerstroke. Amazing quality to say the least. Great group of people to work with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    825.2 KB · Views: 249

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mine did have poorly tapped holes for the rod bolts , almost every hole had to be chased.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Will swing by man and check it out!!

Soon the motor and parts are going to be headed to my buddy Jared at RCD to start the build of the short/possibly long block and get this ball rollin. I know he as well as I will be posting some pics of the process. Gonna update when I have more info

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Will swing by man and check it out!!

Soon the motor and parts are going to be headed to my buddy Jared at RCD to start the build of the short/possibly long block and get this ball rollin. I know he as well as I will be posting some pics of the process. Gonna update when I have more info
RCD's machine shop is legit. They've built quite a few 6.7s already. The hand port job they did on my 6.7 heads feels as smooth as a babies ass.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Well not to much progress that I can speak of other than I know the engine is in good hands. There were some parts we had to order because of the rust issue (customer let the truck sit for 2 years with a torn down motor in the back) but we are slowly getting it going. Just in for the update

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Well we got a nice package in today from j-rod over at river city! time to start making progress on this build

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    900 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg