2014 DPC update thread

uw mitch

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Dan Howard the guy who made it in with an OBS 7.3L. Local guy who lives a couple towns over and works at the shop I take my truck to. Mad props for all the hard work and time he's put in and competing against some trucks that can post big numbers.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Dan Howard the guy who made it in with an OBS 7.3L. Local guy who lives a couple towns over and works at the shop I take my truck to. Mad props for all the hard work and time he's put in and competing against some trucks that can post big numbers.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

So are we. Come talk with us in the bs thread

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50871

Dave

Reaction score
Wasnt just the cam gear?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The Dyne events don't really set the pace for the rest of the event. Where things start to get interesting is the trailer tow. That starts to set the pace. I heard they are doing a different order this year with the obstacle course being last but I'm not sure. The trailer race needs to be the last as that always has the most carnage

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Heard something on fb about Dan and a fan shroud and motor overheating and saying bye bye? Someone tell me its rumor and bs please

Check over in the BS thread.. Ryan Anderson was with him last night.. Something definitely happened. Truck is turning over but not starting according to Ryan. Doesn't sound good.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Thanks capt obvious... I checked there before I posted here and didn't see an official "dans out" or dans fuct message. Came here looking for someone with more than speculation.

Well if you would have checked a little better you would have seen that Ryan responded with an update on dans status.

alradco

Reaction score
The Dyne events don't really set the pace for the rest of the event. Where things start to get interesting is the trailer tow. That starts to set the pace. I heard they are doing a different order this year with the obstacle course being last but I'm not sure. The trailer race needs to be the last as that always has the most carnage

I saw some videos on Instagram of the trailer tow obstacle course. Found them under #dpc2014 so looks like it's going on today.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Kaufman just ran. Dan is up. I am not going to post unless something happens. No times to give anyway. Taking vids though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.