• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2014 f250 lariat ingot silver MUST GO!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well as much as i love this truck, its time for a new home...for both me and the truck.

looking to sell my 2014 f250 lariat

46K miles, will go up i do daily the truck. Has black leather interior, sun roof, heated/ac seats, upfitter switches ect. i believe the only options this truck doesnt have is rapid heat, and cab lights.

truck has a 5" flopro exhaust turbo back, absolute performance intake and egr ******, i have a CCV i will give to the new owner from MPD as well, just have not installed it yet. H&S minimax with a street diesel Pod.

Truck has 2.5" icon coils upfront, and a 5" Readylift block kit in the rear and new fox 2.0 shocks all the way around. 22" fuel lethals in black and milled and 35" toyo mts. PTM grill surround, front bumper, rear bumper, and emblems. Smoked mirror lights and third brake light.

Trucks clean, runs great, unfortunatly purchasing a new house end of next month this truck needs to go.

Clean title in hand
asking $45,000.00 OBO

message me or call me for details!

IMG_5594_zpskaz1984i.jpg

Latest posts

Members online