2014 Sema project

smcox1

Reaction score
IMO this is the best platinum that has ever been built :bowfast: :bowfast::bowfast:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Buds at H&S had the last piece to the 1-2-3 punch for the truck waiting in the back seat. I'll be running the new H&S Motorsports low pressure fuel pump setup, it is impressive but that is to be expected I've learned. It's awesome that I'm running all H&S tuning and hard parts now, it felt kind of weird running a fass. Nothing against the fads except my 200 gph is so loud, obnoxious if you ask me.

Check out a few shots of the low pressure setup, Quality!

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559-1.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

I love mine! its been perfect for 6 months !!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Jordan, come on buddy...... You know were moving as fast as we can out here:) We have plenty of all kits on the website in stock and ready to ship.......

Oh, And get that thing out of the snow!!!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Cali Lean ftmfw! One sick truck, wished I could have seen it in person. I did see the airbags and they are freeking huge.

ultra2207

Reaction score
Wow, I stumbled upon this thread while watching sportscenter at like 2am. It's now 6:30am, finally finished the thread, LOL. Unreal truck man, congrats.

sent via tapatalk

jordan572

Reaction score
Last bump for 2014, we have a few last upgrades and loose ends coming up before spring. I'll post those projects up as completed. One last time, thank you PSA for the support and comments throughout the year. I met a lot of awesome people along the way and truly appreciated the opportunities I have been given. Until next time.....

Latest posts

Members online