2014 Spring Fling dyno in Dillsburg, PA

RedRice589

Reaction score
leaving CT now see you guys in PA tomorrow morning, just loaded up the hot street dyno file onto my sct....i'll be wearing a PSA hoodie.

You'll see me by my truck. I'll be sitting on the tailgate. Red headed guy. Wearing a widowmaker diesel t shirt.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Whoever shows up I'll be in the brown 6.7 sitting on my tailgate! If my gf looks angry she probably is. I'll be next to a nice whit ccsb duramax on 420's and a big azz black dually duramax! both LMM's 07-10 styles lol feel free to come up I'll be the thinner of the two redheads. I have a powerstrokearmy sticker on the back window.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Ill be there with some buddies in a light blue 06 cummins that took first place in the cp3 class at fall brawl. They have a free lunch supplied by the people that come so if y'all wanna bring chips or soda or hot dogs or whatever that would be great. I have jalapeno cheese hot dogs and Italian sausages fresh from my dads butcher shop along. :D

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Confederate Diesel just put down 1030 hp with there 6.7!!
a3ajuveb.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
Great turn out, lotta of trucks, today's spots filled up by 8am. Tomorrow looks like it will be a good day.

RSK

Reaction score
King kong just got off the rollers maxed out the dyno at 2500lb ft of torque and 1427 hp.

RSK

Reaction score
My truck did 547/1030 in heads hot street tune completely stock other then dpf/cat delete and tune it wasn't even a dyno tune, same tune i loaded 2 months ago. So i was in 5th and started each pull around 60-65 and it was wide open after 80

Latest posts

Members online