2015 F450 throwing injector codes and clattering

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Try universal or cam Clark

Should have just gone to Universal from the beginning, dad's truck came from there and I don't know why I didn't try them... they didn't have a F450 pickup on the lot when I was looking and Woodridge had a row of '16s that they didn't know about, now I know why and won't be back.

Thanks sootie

samsquatch47

Reaction score
What are you talking about when you refer to the F550 locking rear differential? Did you add this to your F450?

For 2015 Ford give the 450's the F550's driveline. This includes the Dana S110 rear diff with Dana's version of posi-trac. When I break the tires loose it's always both sides leaving patches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samsquatch47

Reaction score
Where in Alberta are you? Woodridge was painful to deal with but I'm 3k away from the 160k engine warranty mark on my '16, should have just ******d it from the beginning but can't have a driveway queen as I work her all day every day

I'm in Bonnyville.

ThreeBigFords

Reaction score
For 2015 Ford give the 450's the F550's driveline. This includes the Dana S110 rear diff with Dana's version of posi-trac. When I break the tires loose it's always both sides leaving patches.

It's actually the Dana S130 in the 2015/16 F450's. Crawl under your truck and read the tag. The specs released by Ford were incorrect stating it was the S110.

This has been documented by others with F450's as well. Also, it's just a limited slip diff, not a true Posi. The fact that you can get both sides to spin just means the limited slip feature is still working well.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/692/medium/axle_ratio_tag.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online