2015 Platinum

T.R.P.

Reaction score
Just put a dollar amount!

Lol. Im just kidding but not really. You know I'd rather you doing what is best for you though!

Reaction score
Nice looking truck man! I'm glad il not the only sane person who thinks they are laggy. Yeah it runs good on the top. And I hope you luck in better than mine. I drove 8 hours today to ts all interstate 13.4 mpg.... But on the bright side it was super comfortable and it looks great with AF's

uhy6ynaj.jpg

T.R.P.

Reaction score
Nice looking truck man! I'm glad il not the only sane person who thinks they are laggy. Yeah it runs good on the top. And I hope you luck in better than mine. I drove 8 hours today to ts all interstate 13.4 mpg.... But on the bright side it was super comfortable and it looks great with AF's

uhy6ynaj.jpg

Hell yeah, I've been watching you're other thread. How fast were you going? Ive made it to 1,000 miles now!

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
That is a nice looking truck.

I've got a 15 coming that same color.

On a side note the 15 I test drove felt lots more snappy and responsive than my 11, but that could be my altitude 6200+ft??.. go figure.

T.R.P.

Reaction score
To be honest, I never said it was "laggy". Hell it did a damn burnout yesterday and some guys are saying they can't get theirs to boost up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.