webb06

Reaction score
2020 F550 6.7 cab chassis
P00c7 intake air pressure measurement system fault
Boost pressure - a pid reads 56psi
Map 14.2
Baro 14.2
Ebp 14.2

Swapped map sensor from another truck with no change. Swapped maf from another truck with no change. Swapped pcm from my dad’s 2021 truck and boost pressure-a read 14.2 koeo like it should. I didn’t attempt to start the truck only keyed on to read data. So I got a used pcm and programmed it. Initially it also read 56psi. Then I did a software update and then boost psi read 14.2 like normal. After several key cycles and road tests the code returned and eventually the CEL has come back. Boost psi also now reads 56psi again. I can only assume boost pressure pid is a learned value and not actually from a sensor because I’ve looked all over the engine and wiring diagrams and haven’t found any other boost sensors besides MAP sensor. When connected to my dad’s truck boost pressure reads normal 14.2 koeo

Anyone have any experience or ideas with this? Boost pressure is the only value I find reading inaccurately. Truck is tooned with SCT tuning. Returned to stock and it still shows same 56psi, even before the new pcm. I’ve reached out to the tune provider but still waiting on a reply from them about whether the code can be turned off or if they have any solution. Truck seems to drive and build boost like normal. Only issue is CEL on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.